How to apply false eyelashes – Expert tips
1. Gently remove the lashes from the tray using tweezers. Pull from one end to the other.
2. Measure the lashes to the correct length for your eyes. False lashes should start slightly away from your inner corner of your eye.
3. Trim from the outer side of the lashes.
4. Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue on the lash band, and wait for 30 seconds, you can see the glue is ready when it become almost transparent on the lash band.
5. if you are new beginner, draw a thin eyeliner first, this way it naturally hides any gaps between your natural lashes and the false lashes you are going to apply.
6. Use a tweezers or your hand to apply the lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible.
7. Do not apply mascara to your false eyelashes, if you must you can apply mascara before applying your false eyelashes.
8. Touch up any gaps with eyeliner or use eyelashes curler.